Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Road of Excess

Somebody complained a while back that I don't blog enough. Fair enough.

Fact is, I'm handicapped on that score. I don't hate the city government, I'm not obsessed with any particular topic, and I don't believe in posting my private thoughts for all to see. So I'm not a very good candidate to be a blogger in the first place.

Since I started blogging, several other blogs have gotten into the media-watch game, and because the beating of dead horses has never appealed to me, I do less media criticism than I used to.

I do enjoy reading blogs, though . . . I figure that of every five entries I read, one will be interesting. So if one out of every five entries I write is interesting in return, I've given back.

1 Comments:

Blogger TOOKIE said...

You will learn about the TIDE during the season . Then you will see my sick humor at slapping Les , Sachs , and the desk around . Try as I may , I just can't help it .

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home