Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tuesday morning

Just sitting here in my undershirt in my house trailer, trying to pick off the cockroaches with my pellet gun (my lady hates that, but hell, I let her get a new tattoo), and noticing that the lead headline on yesterday's FYI section...."Controlling your kids video time".....is missing its apostrophe. Or should I say "it's apostrophe"?

Nah, even us ignorant trailer dwellers out here in Maywood ought to be able to remember the rules of apostrophe use. "Your kids' video time" would be correct.

1 Comments:

Blogger TOOKIE said...

WOW !


I like it ! your not as blunt as the tookies but the tookie crew is so sick of TAO feeding the fine folks here sleeping pills we're a bit more bull in the china shop




Written from the crack berry , out side the fema trailer bought at Rutledge gun and dog show




p.s. : just wrote my name in the snow the hard way

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home