Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Herald-Whig blogs

I haven't gotten in the habit of reading the H-W's blogs, so I took a look this morning. They're obviously not as freewheeling as the independent blogs (they're done on the company's dime, so naturally....), but they're not bad. Very little difference in tone or content than the columns that appear in the paper itself, really.

I'll probably put them on my "Quincy Forums" rotation and read 'em every couple of weeks or so just to see if anything interesting has popped up.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If by some miracle those blogs get popular, they'll put them on the restricted access (paid) portion of the site.

I don't pay for the paper and I surely wouldn't pay for that.

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Judging by the number of comments, there is little evidence anyone even reads this vanilla shit.

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More advertisers featured in Saturday's five on five feature.

What a turd.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home